You have created a blog about Segolene Royal or want to create one?
SégoBlogs is here to help you develop the best tool for communication and discussion become almost inescapable on the web earlier today.
I left a remark for the creation of this blog: number of committees of local support for Ségolène Royal would like to have a blog, but many do not handle very well this tool and seek advice on both the substance and form. I therefore propose to put my skills and services to help you create blogs or you give the best advice for beginners.
Good continuation and good luck to everyone on Ségosphère,
Sincerely,
Thomas
tlecourbe@hotmail.fr
I left a remark for the creation of this blog: number of committees of local support for Ségolène Royal would like to have a blog, but many do not handle very well this tool and seek advice on both the substance and form. I therefore propose to put my skills and services to help you create blogs or you give the best advice for beginners.
Good continuation and good luck to everyone on Ségosphère,
Sincerely,
Thomas
tlecourbe@hotmail.fr
0 comments:
Post a Comment