Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can In Touch With Shannon Whirry

News letter from our friends at the Co. A excursus

Actualités

Photobucket
Research Program: Orestes Democracies Travelling

The Regional Assembly of Ile de France voted in May, a decrease of 22% of its grant to our Co. for this research program. Pending a response, the program currently remains suspended.








Residence in Betchat

Since August 1, 2010, Excursus A created an "antenna residence" in Ariège dedicated to puppetry. In the charming hamlet of Belloc, a space - the old school - is made available to the company by the Municipality of Betchat .

Continued residencies

> lun.25 Oct. lun.1 November
In the beginning ... Hymn to Demeter

> lun.13 December at jeu.23 December
Uju (tales Korean)

for homes Contact: Maeve Grandamme to 05 61 04 88 46








Et maintenant partie de la quatrième the trilogies en Italie

on the occasion du 50ème anniversaire de la traduction de l'Oreste d'Eschyle par Pier Paolo Pasolini, l'Université et de la ville de Trento Rovereto (Italie) organisent the talks "Eschillo-Pasolini-Gassman, the Oresteia of Syracuse 50 years after" en Présence de Fernando Balestra (directeur de l'INDA) Barbara Bouley-Franchitti (Cie Excursus A), Massimo Fusillo (Université d'Aquila), Giorgio Ierano (Université de Trento), Laura Piazza (University of Catania) and Margherita Rubino (University of Geneva). The film
Barbara Bouley-Franchitti And now the fourth part of the trilogy be presented at the University of Rovereto and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Human Sciences of Trento.

> jeu.11 November I 16h Trento

> ven.12 November I 18h Rovereto








Workshops Radio "Investigations of Clichés"

Streaming Radio ARFM in issuing the refund workshops radio project surveys completed layouts Aubervilliers last July. This project initiated by the city of Aubervilliers, through the coordination of neighborhoods Landy and Sadi Carnot, was led to a Excursus by Nadège Milcic .

> ven.15 October I 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. or FPP 106.3 www.rfpp.net








En préparation

Photobucket
Born (e) s of your lips, memento of a theater overrun

A quartet on stage and several artists-control on the screen (including Jeanne Balibar, Philippe Torreton, Julie Brochen, Eric Genovese, Cecile and Frederic Samie Fisbach), all DO (S) OF THE LIP of teaching Madeleine Marion take turns in a round-trip "in vivo-in vitro, to give full force, for one night, the memory of this teacher.

Directed by Barbara Bouley-Franchitti artistic adviser Gaël Baron, actors Renaud Danner, Marie Desgranges , Marion Casablanca (ongoing) & with the voice of Madeleine Marion .

If you wish to become co-producer of this show or help us see what the day, contact us @ wanadoo.fr un.excursus







Projets en cours

Postcards Sound

Powered by Nadège Milcic assisted Veronica Collate

At Park High School in Massy Palaiseau Vilgénis , a second grade class will participate in a professional ten sessions to compose audio postcards on the theme "My school, my city's environment."

> October 2010 at December 2010








Matches Sound

Powered by Nadège Milcic assisted Veronica Collate

second edition of our workshops "Matches sound " this year College Anne Frank Antony and College of Yaounde in Cameroon (ongoing) will be linked. A fifth class will share "letters sound" with another class of similar level across the ocean.

> November 2010 June 2011








Workshop Still Image, Moving Image

Marie Tavernier continues its workshops "Still Image, Moving image" at Lycée Henri Wallon in Aubervilliers, Mary takes on writing, creating images and editing short films that depict the floor. From listening to stories, students imagine the arrangements put in place. Fed possibilities, they write their short film projects, spin and are introduced to the assembly.

> November 2010 June 2011








theater workshop / Day Hospital Perreux (94)

Every Friday Gaëlle Le Courtois (actress graduated from TNS) leads with passion and patience this theater workshop. She re-started, re-put another way, say, ré-learns so that children converge on a representation, where each, with his fears and courage, will rise on the plateau opposite the gaze of the Other .

> September 2010 June 2011







Conversation ...

photographer Nicolas Treatt

As part of our research program theatrical rituals of survival (memories and wanderings) we interviewed the photographer Nicolas Treatt theater. Here is an excerpt from the interview conducted by Barbara Bouley-Franchitti, assisted by the technical Nadège Milcic.
This entire interview will air in issue ARFM December 3, from 16:30 on FPP (or 106.3 www.rfpp.fr)


Le plasticien et scénographe Joël Mpah Dooh

Barbara Bouley-Franchitti: I want to make a first bracket on a word that is especially characteristic: it the word "independence." Because you, Nicolas, were a freelance photographer. What is to be a freelance photographer in 1950, in the 20th century, people will say? And now do you think it is possible to be a freelance photographer?
Nicolas Treatt: yes, I've always been a freelance photographer because the pictures were made by me, the shooting of the films up these bits of paper that becomes an image. It's so wonderful to work the camera A to Z. Working alone, in my opinion, is the only way to get ahead in life. I had a couple of times, young people who absolutely wanted to learn the photo my way. When they saw the immensity of the task, they found it too complicated, too hard and dropped very quickly. The work I was doing then was a meticulous, from another age and this required much time and effort.
BBF: Being independent and work under A to Z certainly helps that this becomes a work of art. Each of your photographs - and many people who work in the theater now believe - are works of art. (...) Are you aware of the impression you left in the world of theater?
NT: laughs ... The dinosaurs were a hole when they went, right? Do I have a hole somewhere? That I do not know ...
BBF: Well I can tell you that the footprint is huge. The impression you leave with the photos that you have made many theatrical works, it's like a memory, a part of our memory. You photographed the work of the greatest directors of the 20th century, by Patrice Chéreau Jean-Louis Barrault through Antoine Vitez and Jean-Pierre Vincent. I never give here only four but there are dozens and dozens of directors that you have followed the work. What is the meeting theatrical most important to you?
NT: It's very difficult to make a choice, really, because there were so many meetings with directors last fifty years. Maybe now I keep a more accurate memory of the work of Jean-Louis Barrault and Antoine Vitez. But there are plenty ... and everyone has something to say in a way that is different from another. We can not say in any case, it is the best of all. I followed the work of Patrice Chereau since his first show. I liked the beginning of his


career because every show, he changed completely staged. He was in a constant invention, to a certain point where it became, pardon me the word, like all the other mundane. So I stopped there.
BBF:
If you stop when it becomes commonplace, does that mean you are looking for the unexpected? The revival theater?
NT: I'm not allowed to say that. When I make pictures, I made myself do not staging or space; This is not what excites me. I'm not with the other photographers in the room. I am independent and alone in my corner. I have no command to do for someone. I chose the shots that interest me: a perspective on the characters and the actors. My photos are staged, to me, only documentaries, it has no artistic value, it's not my style.
BBF: What is your type then? If these are not pictures of staged, photos of scenery. What interests you photograph people?
NT: These are the pictures of faces. Actors, Of course, most of the time. Look in my little book: The portraits of Michel Simon, these are monuments. And I think every human being has a moment of expression that is worth being photographed. The faces are the richest ...
BBF: Landscapes?
NT: Landscapes if you want ... The largest ... There are so many things to find in the puzzle faces. In any face. When someone tells you he is not photogenic, it's false. The photogenic does not exist. We can not deny that. Each individual has moments of beauty within him. I do not speak Here's appearance, makeup, the type of eyes, nose or things like that, but this inner beauty that flows through the eyes. The expression of the eyes is very important in life. And this beauty is there all the time I looked in my photos.
BBF: You , Nicolas, you have a straight look. You always look people in the eye. This is a personal digression.
NT: I always tried to be right in my life and then I look at people in the eye because I'm not afraid of criticism. This is something important to be direct with someone, right?
BBF: I totally agree. If you had any advice to a young photographer who wants to be independent today, what would you do?
NT: Niet ... laughter ... Not today, today it is no longer possible to be a freelance photographer ... laughs


Since its creation by the director Barbara Bouley-Franchitti in 1999, the company An Excursus designs research programs and implements of Construction laboratories that bring together several disciplines. Some long thoughts, led by academics and renowned artists and amateurs, born spaces or unusual venues performances and several entertainment- trials through which the visual and performing arts. As a poetic journey uncertain, his career consists of trips and not an experimental series production. Aware of the pedagogical role and philosophy of art, the association works for the development of innovative arts initiatives and sustainable access for all young people, particularly the most disadvantaged with training in the arts both in scope France and Africa. An Excursus

is agreed by the region IDF
sponsored by the MC 92 and on the project by the CG 93 and the town of Aubervilliers.

Contacts An Excursus
un.excursus @ wanadoo.fr
01 64 48 69 34

To unsubscribe from this newsletter click here and send the message

0 comments:

Post a Comment