Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How To Adjust 1996 Polaris Suspension




They are so beautiful pumpkins in the fall, I crack every time! I know as they are nutritious, versatile, economic ... they have qualities that! In practice, however, I still find it difficult to cook them. I find them often too heady, too sweet, too fragrant. Spaghetti squash with cons, I love it. She is sweet, crisp, juicy and taste rather neutral can be integrated easily to salads. Served with grated seasoning enough "punch" (here the gremolata) is perfect. And it makes a nice change instead of the usual shredded carrots!

For presentation purposes, I simply used a strip of peel squash that I attached with string to make a circle pin. In a glass as it is served very well, especially for entry. You can rotate the pumpkin floors and floors for Gremolata look pretty.

If you want to know more recipes raw pumpkin, see " discover raw squash.

Spaghetti Squash and gremolata
(2-4 servings)
  • about 2 cups (500 mL) shredded spaghetti squash (or other squash you like)
  • Neighborhood lemon and orange
  • of olive oil for the service
gremolata:
  • 1 / 2 cup (125 ml) chopped parsley
  • 1 / 4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) finely chopped garlic (more or less to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon (5 ml) grated orange and lemon chopped
  • ten almonds chopped fine enough a pinch of salt
Start with gremolata, so the flavors have time to marry. Simply mix all the ingredients chopped finely in a bowl and set aside until ready to serve.

Presentation is simple, we make a "nest" of being packed shredded spaghetti squash generously with gremolata. It serves a good olive oil and lemon and orange. Everyone can make his taste. If you prefer, you can season squash Grated lemon juice, olive oil and salt before the top with gremolata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment