Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ingredients In Cork Grease

Change Banner = quiz! New banner =


The cubs,

I came across this tof!

I find hottie!

frankly, I do not know where or kand ....

menfin, no info, zais tite my idea!

zen koi think you zots?

well ke our friend suggests the Journal is more k'appréciés

and those of the historian Memorizator indisputable, as

bin on!

frankly I'd love K'1 else has the answer!

the memo, he wins all Loved! Yen tired!

the Vivine (aka newspaper) and it is awesome too!

serious!

then!

kk'1 else?

I have an idea, but seriously, I guarantee nothing!

komdab the Vivine validate or Memo!

good; Vivine (aka journal), you've played cool on this one, sitiouplait!

kand this foto was taken you were not born, casserole!

c'mon! Express Yourself!

komdab, you'll win!

Finally, Fö see!

the line up, here enough!

FOR The vintage also !

yes right here I know ke you know!

me too!

this year, I was Pitiot; I saw the group approx. 20 times live!

but if I was at concerts kom böcoup Magma 2/month was in France!

tof this is not in France?

Gour-I or me?

therefore, harder, was where?

place?

I have my idea but I can Uygur!

send your suggestions!

Rudolph!

You, you know!

Memo, hush!

ke you got the right to validate!

but Not!

Yen tired ke this is always the same ki Win!

, =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment