Saturday, February 5, 2011

Brown Hair Powder Homemade

2011 Alien XVI AKT [more ...]


JC sent us ...



"A BIG THANKS FOR THE SEVENTH RECORDS OUT OF THIS NEW AKT!

Even with that small comm missed the price ... 3 € postage, mailing costs while € 1.40 ... pass on the material aspects

... Uh ... the bands did a round trip to Japan or what??
The sound is excellent!
Especially for Akt. .. there is no gross melting
... Beautiful album with great musicians, great shape!

Really thank you, Jazz top flight ... "



Simple direct, honest & interrogative! Thank you, JC for that Impresssions authentic (in the noble sense )..." ON "does not quibble for the cost of a coffee .....!....&, if" it "can help," ON "will not refuse participation, right?

.. Japan ?...?...'ve heard tell that it was not recording that was broadcast on France Inter ['m not sure of the name of the radio that ]...&, I listened without speculate restlessly, I think the Master Recording (!) is wickedly good recordingue (!) I always listen, I speak of a "hearing record" that had to be "worked" for Best give .....( yes, I know ... I Japan ..!.)... get me or not, the relief is enchanting sound composed as a tribute to McCoy Tyner ...&... Linon Thanks to Francis for his understanding of the Sound Set, &, in His Return ...

short, you listen! / .. That! it must be done !../...& then YOU tell us Zen! go go, you indignant! certainly shake you & ..! tell us what you've heard Zen! ... since "it" please!



Accuracy: JC, who wrote to us, not the person that eventually some ze Some might speculate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment