7 th
This production is the caviar!
Dab, I'm not the last to kritik but there ...
its gorgeous!
magnifik Concert!
scéances studio recorded with onions!
A tribute to the courage of 7 th released an album of a band not the seller: Alien!
it
M Patti Smith, hardcore fan of Magma, listening to this album, send us his impressions:
"kom always, with Vander is magik"
In French, please!
kom I asked him to tell us a little more,
she simply asked me to convey this tof for Christian, evidence that she k'ils are symbiotic!
in English this time!
good, I t wholesale!
the idea is here!
Magma Patti discovered in 1976 and it is never called! I'm
witness, uh, I'm guilty
I was among the thugs ki, that night in Paris, made him know Magma!
we talked about it 30 years later +, Nice!
She speaks French very well!
Haha!
is numb 1 fan, Patti!
Fo say!
Kisses, Patti!
Dab, I'm not the last to kritik but there ...
its gorgeous!
magnifik Concert!
scéances studio recorded with onions!
A tribute to the courage of 7 th released an album of a band not the seller: Alien!
it
M Patti Smith, hardcore fan of Magma, listening to this album, send us his impressions:
"kom always, with Vander is magik"
In French, please!
kom I asked him to tell us a little more,
she simply asked me to convey this tof for Christian, evidence that she k'ils are symbiotic!
in English this time!
good, I t wholesale!
the idea is here!
Magma Patti discovered in 1976 and it is never called! I'm
witness, uh, I'm guilty
I was among the thugs ki, that night in Paris, made him know Magma!
we talked about it 30 years later +, Nice!
She speaks French very well!
Haha!
is numb 1 fan, Patti!
Fo say!
Kisses, Patti!
0 comments:
Post a Comment