I thought (?) Illustrate this "happy birthday" with 1 drawing or pictures of a perennial gato funny!
and then, no!
not inspire me here!
I read these days - this very interesting interview ke Christian Vander has issued to the newspaper about Ascension of pictorial art and more particularly attracted to "the" spiral!
This work of Picasso seemed very much in the idea: Click on the picture and see details of the hair!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
and then, no!
not inspire me here!
I read these days - this very interesting interview ke Christian Vander has issued to the newspaper about Ascension of pictorial art and more particularly attracted to "the" spiral!
This work of Picasso seemed very much in the idea: Click on the picture and see details of the hair!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Picasso: Portrait of Francoise (May 20, 1946)
National Museum Picasso Paris
National Museum Picasso Paris
0 comments:
Post a Comment