Thursday, February 3, 2011

Customized I Love Boobies

2011 Alien AKT XVI

Alien in New Release official 7th? ... What a (great) idea ...!... nan ... ? Impatient of receipt, purchase order, then drop everything for the adventure of the discovery of BAL ....&, immediately heard in the best conditions, there ... now, I'm saying really is NOT a (great) idea !......... what, what, quéce idi? ..! not panik ..!.. The Surprise is Sublissime 2011! &, In chronological order, shortly after that of La Villette ..!.. Arghhhhhh! "Times are too hard! Too much pressure, too much stress, too ... Happiness with a blow like that to manage "!... Conversations might say (?) Shows well-born ..... not bad, it makes me, if I hear "yes Alien! ... but they leave when they want an audience (New York 2010 ?...).... Personally, when I knew this was coming out Alien, I thought to AKT kindness! but now it has exceeded my expectations, both in the quality of this public performance, only to that of the recording, mixing & Sound Listen .... [& repeat! ]....!.... That AKT XVI is officially what happens to you better these days ....

&, If I may ask you ... that you tell us your zenvoyer stammers of what YOU, YOU think zen [zeuhlmusic@yahoo.fr ]..?.. my impression is that music is listened to, also, you do talk like that ..!.. You arrange ..!..&, Rotate 7th ... send them to ALL the picaillons can continue to live simply pleasantly ...


I wish also to thank everyone who participated very zactivement to achieve that AKT Generosity ....




It goes like this you say?


0 comments:

Post a Comment