Despite the photo to say the least ... Typically, the smoothie is delicious, I promise!
After smoothie apple pie, here is the carrot cake smoothie. I'm really pleased with the outcome: a smoothie consisting of delicious, which flavor really reminds carrot cake! The texture is not smooth by cons, it is surprising at first, but it accentuates the carrot cake.
By "component" this smoothie, I sought a different way to eat a carrot, a vegetable I'm not particularly fond of. The Carrot contains beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, compounds that promote eye health in general, but especially that reduce the occurrence of problems such as cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. ; By being highly nearsighted, you are more likely to develop this type of eye problems with age. Fortunately, regular consumption of oranges and dark green vegetables high in beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin is sufficient to greatly reduce risks. Long live preventive nutrition!
carrot cake (makes 2 cups)
- 2 grated carrots (unpeeled if organic) 1 banana
- 1 glass of milk plant
- 1 / 4 cup ( 60 ml) coconut
- a pitted dates (or other "sweetening" of your choice)
- a pinch of cinnamon pinch of nutmeg
- a little vanilla
- a little orange zest ( very little)
- needed: a little water or milk if the plant smoothie is too thick
Taste to adjust the amount of liquid and spices.
Enjoy, Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment